1. A dealer will act as the house and deal the cards out. All gamers are players.
2. The game between the dealer and every player is independent, which means that the dealer could lose to player A but win player B in the same game.
3. When the player has two cards face up, while the dealer has one face down and one face up, the dealer will ask the players in clockwise order whether they would like to have another card (the card will be dealt face up).
4. Only when one player has decided not to have another card will the dealer proceed to ask the next player.
5. The dealer has to continue drawing cards until they reach a total of 17.
6. When the player’s hand total is more than 21, all cards should be revealed and the chips belong to the dealer.
7. When the player’s hand total is 21, the hole card should be revealed immediately, and the dealer will pay double.
Busting is when the hand total is over 21. The one who busts first loses. If the player busts first, the player loses even if the dealer also busts afterwards.
(2) Black Jack
A value of 21 from two cards (an ace and a 10 valued card) is called a Black Jack. Player who have these two cards will become the winner.